Types of Vertical Blinds?

Find Home & Garden Sales in Australia - Furniture, Kitchen Appliances, Bedding, Heating & Cooling, Barbecue & Patio, Laundry, Vacuum Cleaners & Accessories, Gardening & Nursery, Lighting, Bathroom, Pool & Spa, More...
JFulton

Types of Vertical Blinds?

Postby JFulton » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Find the perfect window blinds for your home.

Vertical Blinds - Best window treatment for home

There are many different types of Vertical Blinds for living room.

These blinds comes in variety of colours and fabric.

Main benefits of Vertical Blinds are versatility, Saving money, Preventing sunlight etc.

If you are looking for different types of Window Vertical Blinds for residential and commercial properties, here you can get more info.(https://onlineblinds.puzl.com/)

Mainly Vertical Blinds are categorised into Timber, Aluminium, Metal Blinds.

lucy.loader

Re: Types of Vertical Blinds?

Postby lucy.loader » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:23 pm

You can fit the different type of window coverings on your window like blinds. I am looking fabulous country homes on this website and planning to buy window coverings too.

natmein

Postby natmein » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:58 am

I have vertical blinds on my apartment.

CindSein

Postby CindSein » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Windows allow natural light and air to enter the house. It gives an excellent view to the outdoors. Nowadays most of the people prefer window blinds compared to curtains. Because window blinds provide more control over the amount of light entering the room. They are also easy to maintain.Installing window blinds on the windows will lessen your eyestrains and headaches.

I am also planning to install window blinds for my newly constructed house. But I don't know what type of blind to install. While searching for the blinds, I came across different types of blinds like Aluminum Blinds, Cellular – Honeycomb Shades, Roller – Solar Shades, Roman Shades, Vertical Blinds. I went through the advantages and disadvantages of each type of blinds. Then I thought of choosing vertical blinds. But last day I came across a blog on home replacement windows and window blinds which speaks about the top-down windows. It says that top down blinds work in the opposite way of typical blinds. Instead of revealing the scenery shown by your windows from the bottom up as you pull the cord, the top is pulled back first as the blind works its way to the bottom. Has anyone installed such a blind recently???
Now I'm confused on what type to install. Can someone help me with your suggestions? It will be of great help to me.

vivek

Postby vivek » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:56 pm

A lot of window covering for home, office,restaurant any where you can use it.When a person built the new house after they decide to do decorate our home with Colorful lights and Paints, Gardens, Window Covering such as Honeycomb blinds, Plantation shutters, Vision Blinds, etc.,
http://www.australianwindowcovering.com ... linds.html

Return to “Home & Garden”